Here are the full instructions you’ll need on How to set up your subscription on Smart IPTV App.
This tutorial will guide you through a simple and effective steps of installation on your LG/ Samsung Smart TV. For more detail you can always check our help center or contact us online.
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or any Device usin Smart IPTV App. IPTV Sub service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
How to Setup you subscription on Smart IPTV App into your TV
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV is compatible with our IPTV Sub Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browse
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique IPTV Sub subscription URL or M3u into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – How to download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
3- You Can send us your mac address and we’ll do the rest for you 🙂